Sunday 20 November 2016

My Lil Chef

He has the weirdest character in our family.
 He broke record of not entering NS in our family.
  He is someone so dedicated and discipline if you spy him quietly.
He is so punctual for work than me. 
 He is so honest that whatever stuff he takes at work, he will record it down and tell his supervisor (eventhough he doesnt need to) 




Dear lil bro, 

Sometimes you see me scolding & yelling at you and you feel so sad
Sometimes you see me throwing tantrums at you and you distant yourself from me for a while.
Sometimes you see me happily smiling while using my phone and u come near and disturb me. 
Sometimes you know that Im feeling famish so you quickly whip up some food for me to eat.

Just so you know deep down, Kakak is so proud of you. 
I've never seen any of my siblings micro managing me telling me to do this and that (only my lecturers do that)
Continue to make our family proud and may Allah gives you a restaurant one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment