Friday 28 October 2016

NEW IN: Hayfa Cut Jubah

Hayfa Division Jubah, Hayfa Jacket Jubah, Hayfa Chill Jubah and now HAYFA CUT JUBAH!

Just for this design, we have a total of 10 colours and 2 sizes!

Previously our Hayfa Cut Jubah consists mainly pastel colours. So Syura and I decided to include bold and pastel colours for our new design; Hayfa Cut Jubah!


Hayfa Girl Band Group

And, dont know why I decided to bring in black and WHITE jubah for this design. This is the first time Hey Hayfa brought in a literally off white jubah! Due to because umrah season coming and I feel in Singapore it's hard to find a jubah that's full white with lining and pocket attached of course! Hehe.

Our very first Hayfa Cut Jubah in White. Sesuci Murni sahabatku ini.



I really hope our Hey Hayfa customers love our newly launched Hayfa Cut Jubah. I meant, we designed our own jubahs from scratch & to think that it all produced to become so beautiful and slick,shows that our hard work of travelling& sketching are all paid off. 


Okay,till the next entry with me looking all so pale wearing Hayfa Cut Jubah in Cerulean Blue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment