Wednesday 14 September 2016

#Mysarcasticmom

Mama was preparing for me breakfast as usual before I headed to work. 

Just for laugh, I asked Mama '

'Ma, do you know how to get rid of fat cheeks on me?'

I thought she would recommend me some jamu, doctor inclined face exercise like how Papa would always do, but then she replied this.

"You know Nabilah, we must be very grateful & fortunate of what Allah has given us. We always see the imperfections, but Allah give us perfection. You don't need to compare yourself with celebrities/online personnel that are gorgeous, classy or sleek. Your confidence will stoop low. Just compare it with a monkey, cow. Your self esteem will increase"

I literally laughed when she mentioned the latter sentences.

MA. YOU. SO. FUNNY. BUT. YEAH. TRUE.

So, is your mom as sarcastic as my mom? Oh wait, we shouldn't compare right? LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment