Sunday 28 August 2016

My Weird Practice in the Train

You know sometimes you feel so lethargic after work/school, you will always pray that you have a seat amidst the crowded surrounding in the train?

When you have the time of the month yet you still have to go to work and you need a seat badly, you feel like just patting to someone and say ' Can I have a seat please?'

Or maybe you try out new shoes and that new shoes give you blisters that you desperately need a seat in the train?

I'M. IN. THAT. SITUATION. WAY. COUNTLESS. OF. TIMES. LAR.

And how do I overcome the situation? 

Hahahaha. Don't laugh okay. It sounds funny and really is funny but you know I'm the type of person where I can go all out just to get a seat in the train.

So what do I do?

I doa/supplicate to Allah.

Yes, really. I’m not even kidding.

It goes something like ‘Dear Allah, I have cramps/blisters and I need the seat badly. If I were given an empty seat, please avoid senior citizens, pregnant ladies from coming near to me as I really need to sit.’

And from then on, no senior citizens or pregnant ladies ever stand in front of me. I mean, I never come across those age group when I supplicate that doa.

Kindly note that there is no basis, evidence of the doa above as that’s not even a hadith. That’s a doa from myself to Allah in times of need where I really in need of a seat.

I tried couple of times and it works. If you are so makcik2 like me, then you should try this!






No comments:

Post a Comment