Tuesday 17 May 2016

'Hope you'll get a good husband' - 7 Eleven Cashier

I was fasting on Monday and headed to 7 Eleven after working hours to buy drinks, in case it's the break time and I can just sip a bit of apple juice on the bus.

When I handed my drinks over to the Indian cashier, she told me ' Fasting coming soon right? Now you should eat a lot. Once ramadhan comes, you cant get to eat already'

I replied ' Yup, Coming soon! Im fasting today btw'.

She commented 'Oh why are you fasting today, isnt too early?'

I replied again ' Im paying back my fasting days for the previous Ramadhan

She added ' Wow. Not many people will care to pay back. Some will just ignore y'know. I hope you get a good husband. Keep on praying'


Cute lah this Indian cashier. She still can selit about future husband all. And yes, early in the morning I'd always buy chicken pao from 7 Eleven mrt , and that's why the Indian cashier will know whether Im still single or available by having short conversations. Hahaha.

You olls dah bayar balik puasa belum? Cecepat if not kene bayar fidyah tau!









No comments:

Post a Comment