Thursday 19 May 2016

Can Someone Advice Me to Not Eat Instant Noodle

Before I head to work, I'd always head to 7 Eleven to buy instant noodle as I'm always hungry at work.

So every day, the flavour changes. 

Monday; Tom Yam
Tuesday; Chilli Crab
 Wednesday: Black Pepper Chilli Crab

and so on and forth.

Depends on brands and sizes, the prices can cost up to $1-$2.60 for a cup/bowl of instant noodle. 

I was happily eating my Tom Yam instant noodle when my manager disturbed me saying 'Wah instant noodle, not healthy you know!'

I was so famished so you will probably know that I dont give a heck about the side effects it will cause.

Until....

I google myself 'Side Effects of Instant Noodles' and  poof suddenly I felt I was likka medical student learning the medical terms. 

Here's a rough idea why instant noodle is bad for your health. 



Well, you see it already. BUT. 

I still am addicted to instant noodle lehhh. How now brown cow?

No comments:

Post a Comment