Saturday 26 August 2017

Thank You Kind Stranger

My sis & I bought an Indonesian sim card, & pfft it cant be used for Iphone's compatibility. Was stranded at the apartment's lobby as we couldnt get 3g, and my bro was uncontactable. 

Felt restless cause no 1) sim card paid and cnt used . 😑 
2) Theres no wifi at apartment lobby. 3) We didnt know the room level of our airbnb, so no choice just waited at lobby. 

BUT SOMEHOW I had this feeling that God's gonna help me. 

Was seated at the lobby's sofa & there's one friendly auntie approaching us. She heard we needed wifi, & she literally said 'Come go up my apartment. U can rest also. U can sleep/spend a night there too' 

I was like 'Seriously? So easy meh this stranger just jio us.' 

Moments after, my sister and I got connected to my brother using the stranger's phone. Her apartment was so nice and sleek. She's so friendly that she told us where was she from, which city she was in and what was she here for.

Till now, Im still questioning why was she so nice. Like u know my sis and I can be burglars or thieves muahahha but she trusted us wholly. 

Love u la stranger. #godsent #shemustbeamalaikat 

No comments:

Post a Comment