Thursday 23 February 2017

3 Married + 1 Single

First 2017 meet up with my girls that I made friends with from a flea! 

You see, something about joining events and booth is, you'll get to meet different business owners and from there you start your networking & communicating!


From Left: Mus from Halo.May, Me, Shana from Sarah Raushana and Kak Hani from Hani Rafie & Co

*Clearly, I didnt get the memo to wear black shawl pfft*

Missing Kak Tina though! From the meetup above, I learnt something about miscarriage, how one goes through IVF process intensively and how you can get married to your husband even if you were not as close during school days.

I really think Allah is the best planner ever. He may not be yours now, but He's yours in 3 years to come. 

You may quarrel, separated and not be in talking terms, but if he's your jodoh, he will be. 

Why so mushy Nabilah? Heh

And I came across this hadith too which I really need to reflect;

“If news about your brother reaches you and it is
something you dislike, then try to find an excuse for it. If you
can’t find an excuse, then say to yourself: Perhaps he has an
excuse that I do not know about.” [Ibn ’Asakir]







No comments:

Post a Comment