Friday 5 August 2016

Where Ma Lovely Siblings At?

So this year raya again, I did not have a 'sister' that will doll-up for me or even provide makeups instruments for my other sisters. This year raya again, I did not wear high heels or even have nice pumps to sashay down the street. This year raya again, I did not have someone scolding me if I wake up late for raya prayers or if I didnt help Mama in the kitchen. 

But this year raya, I definitely have a lot of whatsapp images being exchanged and live videos being screened all the way from Perth. 

Oh how I miss my sister and her family not forgetting my new born niece, baby lish. 

I'll always wonder if she gets to eat her favourite non spicy rendang, udang, ayam masak merah and also kuih tart or cornflakes. I'll always have this mindset that she gets to eat western food during first day of raya, but no eh!, it's just my silly imagination. Haha. Her parents-in-law are great cooks and my sister is so fortunate to have them too! (I doa that my parents-in-law are nicest human beings and treat me well too! Hehe)

This year raya we were in cerulean blue! Do we siblings look alike?












No comments:

Post a Comment