Thursday 25 February 2016

The Apprentice by Khalif Samsudin

My goal for 2016 is to do something that's out of my comfort zone and of course, be realistic.

When Khalif Samsudin posted in Facebook that he's organizing a program called 'The Apprentice' , I was so gung-ho in joining it. Maybe because I love business and I love the word 'Entrepreneur.



Filled up the form and I did try to 'sell' myself as to why he should select me to be one of his 5 The Apprentice employees.

I dont hope for anything. Kun Fayakun. Cause I'm a Singaporean and I dunno whether that'll be one of the hindrances. Oh well if Sufi from Singapore can win Malaysia's singing competition, Akademi Fantasia, so can I. hahah!


Insya'allah. Rezeki ada di mana mana sahaja, even if I'm not being selected, I should do my utmost best to seek Islamic business courses in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment