Thursday 24 May 2012

New Stock

Stock for lightings arrived today and oh boy was the workplace in a mess just now. Many pretty cum sophisticated lightings and lamp shades came in today. How I wished the prices were a whole lot of cheaper and worth it. But no. Pricey it is. Oh well. High-End shop you can say.


A 3 tier cake-stand cum lighting shade. Pretty isnt? I thought one can put delicacies on it but that was not the case. Rahman bursted out when he heard me saying this lamp can be used for putting of delicacies. Hehe. 


Say hello to Archer Gold family! I saw it in the catalogue and was star struck by its beauty and design! At last, it was shipped here! There are many designs of Archer's family but I love and prefer these more. Well, the prettier and classic it is, the more PRICEY it has got for us!

Abundant beautiful items came in. Only managed to snap these 2 has it really caught my eyes with its uniqueness. This company products has never failed to win my heart with its unique design and high quality material.

Oh and ya! Blog post for my brother's POP 2012 is coming right up! Yippee!

Till we meet again. In'Sha Allah.
Nabilah Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment